–––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––
–––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––

Sunday 30 January 2011

Cheeky Spouse in print: Letchworth Living








Starting next month (February), I'll be published with a regular monthly article in Letchworth Living magazine, a free glossy publication that is available to Letchworth Garden City residents and beyond.
I'm very excited, as this is such a wonderful opportunity to be able to share my writing with fellow locals.

I aim to cover aspects that relate to food and local food producers and it will offer me the chance to meet lots of new people in the process.
Thanks must go to Charn Badhan, the magazine's editor, who has taken me on board (does she know what she's let herself in for?!) and I can't say how much I appreciate it, enough.

For those not able to obtain a copy of the magazine it should be appearing online soon, with a brand new website. I'll also be posting the articles on my blog after publication date.

www.letchworthliving.co.uk

1 comments:

Victoria said...

That's great news! It will be lovely to see your work in print. Well done.

Related Posts with Thumbnails