–––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––
–––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––

Thursday 30 September 2010

The Scandinavia Show 2010


When I found out about this, I was immediately interested, the prospect of going to an event that is purely devoted to all things Scandinavian got me quite excited too.
Readers of my blog will have already noticed that I'm a fan of Nordic cuisine and I have a passion for Iceland and its Scandi cousins – I've included a fair few recipes and mentions relating to that region.

Taking part in the event will be various food shops and restaurants, something I cannot miss –  Madsen and Scandinavian Kitchen will be there.
Also at the show, Trina Hahnemann will be giving cooking demonstrations and if her books are anything to go by, I think that will be worth a visit.

The Scandinavia Show is the UK's only event completely dedicated to showcasing the best of Denmark, Sweden, Norway, Finland and of course Iceland. Covering all aspects of Scandinavian design, travel, lifestyle, fashion and food, the weekend show will be packed with exhibitors with well-stocked stalls.

Along with shopping opportunities, there will be live entertainment in the form of music and dancing each day, there will also be a special area for children to keep them entertained too.

For more information about the event and how to buy tickets visit: www.scandinaviashow.co.uk

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails