–––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––
–––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––

Wednesday 8 May 2013

The Edible Market Food Festival is coming!


Please forgive me but I'm about to give a shameless plug! (You probably already saw the advert in the sidebar).
I want to tell you about a brand new food festival that you must add to your events to visit this year.

The Edible Market Food Festival will be held on 12th October at the UK Centre for Carnival Arts in Luton, Bedfordshire. www.ediblemarket.co.uk

So why is it a shameless plug? Erm, it's something I am involved in when I'm wearing my The Artisan Food Trail hat. Yes Mum, if you're reading, you and Dad are coming, I mean invited! ;-)

The festival website went live just last week and already it has sparked a lot of interest – I'm very excited as well as a teensy bit apprehensive but I am working with the best of people to make sure all goes to plan.

There's going to be some great food to buy and eat, all of the highest quality – no mass-produced nonsense – it's all pretty special and not run-of-the-mill high street fayre.

If you want to know more, take a look at this article on The Artisan Food Trail blog.

Thanks for reading this little advert and I hope you can make it along!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails